Is Your Business Healthy Enough to Make the Climb?
- Are net earnings (prior to year-end bonuses) more than 10% of gross sales?
- Is your largest client greater than 5% of your gross income?
- Is 80% of your business made up of 20% of your customers/clients?
- Is your gross margin improving (that's margin, not dollars)?
- If you adjusted your sales for pricing increases, would sales be increasing?
- Are sales and marketing expenses increasing as a % of gross income?
- Are operating expenses increasing as a % of gross income?
- Are you able to determine productivity contribution by key staff persons?
- Does the staff work together?
- Can you benefit from buying companies similar to yours, or acquiring companies
that normally provide resources for your business?
- Can you benefit from downsizing?
- Would zero-base budgeting effectively identify profitability levels?
- Do you have a Sales and Marketing war room?
- Do you have more than twenty companies in your new business pipeline?
- Is your hit rate for acquiring new business greater than 50%?
- Once you acquire new business, do you keep the client longer than two years?
- Are direct salaries decreasing as a % of gross income?
- Is your % of market share increasing?
- Do you need help running your business?
Call 9-1-1 or contact Tom. email@example.com